Vitesse Modular Lighting PIR's
These compact detectors provide automatic control for lighting loads. The detector can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box.
The low profile design means the unit can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void. No external control boxes are required as the unit is self-contained.
The simple plug-in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up on some models.
VITM4-EBDSPIR - Key features of Basic Switching detectors include:
- Switching with lux level sensing (manual adjustment)
- Time delay function (manual adjustment)
- 3 AMP LED
VITM4-EBDSPIR - Key features of PRM Switching detectors include:
- Switching with lux level sensing
- Programmable via our programming handset
- Absence detection functionality
- User handset available to control on/off and lux levels
- 10 AMP LED