Milwaukee M18 Fuel Brushless Percussion Drill M18BLPD2-0
Mfr Part Number: 4933464516
What's in the box:
- 1 x Compact Percussion Drill (Body Only)
- 1 x Auxiliary handle
- 1 x Belt clip
The Milwaukee M18BLPD2 percussion drill delivers 82Nm of torque and has an optimised speed for faster drilling & fastening (0 - 550/ 0 - 1800 rpm). The drill is the most compact drill in its class measuring only 180mm in length. The drill has an all-metal gear case and 13mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Most compact percussion drill in its class, measuring only 180 mm in length.
• Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.
• Brushless motor up to 50% more efficient and up to 2x longer life.
• 82 Nm of torque, best power to size ratio.
• REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
• All-metal gear case and 13 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
• Optimised speed for faster drilling & fastening (0 - 550/ 0 - 1800 rpm).
• On board fuel gauge and LED light.
• 3 stage mode selector allows the user to switch between rotary, screw drive and percussion modes quickly and easily.
• Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
• New advanced heavy duty chuck
• New black oxide jaws to increase grip strength
• New sleeve pattern for more grip
• Improved chuck mechanism to reduce overtightening
- Battery type : Li-ion
- Chuck capacity : 13 mm
- Max. drilling (steel) : 13 mm
- Max. drilling (masonry) : 16 mm
- Max. drilling (wood) : 76 mm
- Max. percussion rate : 0 - 28,800 bpm
- Max. torque : 82 Nm
- No load speed (gear 1) : 0 - 550 rpm
- No load speed (gear 2) : 0 - 1,800 rpm
- Voltage : 18 volt
- Wood screws to : 6 mm